Aledo is well-known for its special events and the fellowship these gatherings bring to the community and all who visit. As a “retreat from routine”, you know you’ll find something special here with every visit and every event. Centrally located in Mercer County, special events taking place in our charming downtown feature our historical architecture and locally owned businesses, and have brought people together from all over the nation. Some of our events have been known to bring upwards of 10,000 people to visit our city, and we’ve quickly become known for the genuinely welcoming and friendly atmosphere we create and offer here.
Any event in Aledo is guaranteed to be an inviting, fun, and overall enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Holding a Special Event
- Use of Band Shell ($50.00 Deposit & $50.00 Use Fee)
- Use of Pavilion ($50.00 Deposit)
- With Restroom Facilities (add $50.00 Use Fee)
- With Grill •Use of Pavilion & Band Shell ($50.00 Deposit & $50.00 Use Fee)
- Need Access to Utilities such as Power or Water. (Arrangements must be made with the Director of Public Works prior to the event.)
- Specific routes for races and other such events.